Wednesday, 24 July 2013

Donkey's Years

Dear Bloggers, 
Major apologies, have been sooooooooooooo busy for basically I year by the looks of it! That is pretty shocking but I want to get back into my blog, especially as I'm about to take a big step in my life. That's right. University. I'm hoping i get accepted to my dream uni, Winchester!

Seen I have more free time, I thought that I need to get back into this, because honestly I enjoy it, and hope to log my life for the possible next 3 years, if I stay dedicated that is, but I will try! Honestly ;)

Yeah I literally have like 3 months off, even though it's now down to about a month and 3 weeks :) but trying to make the most of it, including meeting friends, sorting my room out for uni, just trying to do everything I want to before I'm back in education haha :) really excited as I have a few plans these next couple of weeks! Hopefully tomorrow I'm off out with some of my work friends for the day which should be fun, unfortunately got work on Saturday and it's not a very pleasant shift 11:30-6, mannnnnn that is going to drag :/ anyway got a party/get together at my friends so should be good to have a gathering with everyone and drink...obviously ;) could be messy ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Anyway must pop off but feels so good to submit another blog after so long.
Peace out, lovely people.

No comments:

Post a Comment