Guten Abend (good afternoon/evening: for you non-speaking Germans out there :)) well it's quite late, but I noticed I hadn't blogged today and freaked out fmbbnbmkvclkmbc so here I am :3
Well today has been pretty good, met up with some old friends that are at college and had a top notch day, totally random, but top notch! :) it was good to catch up and reminisce about 'old times and memories' together! I think friendship is very important and our friendship groups throughout our lives are almost like a second family, they support us, help us and love us for who we are! :)
Shockingly, it's late, I'm tired and I've got a date with my bed, so goodnight you lovely people, speak soon, and to now leave you with a wise quote from Bob Marley; just coz I can!
Bob Marley- "Love the Life you Live, Live the Life you Love."
Peace out.
Abbie :)
No comments:
Post a Comment