People who know me will understand the title :')
But hello people! Apologies for not blogging yesterday, I was in Norwich overnight so obviously couldn't! Had a cracking time though got a new phone (much needed) and some new converse; banging!
Currently im insanely worried about a close friend of mine who hasn't been having a great time lately, so that sucks, and also other stuff on my mind but I have to keep focused and think to myself other people have worse problems than me life my friend :/
On a lighter note, I have much love for my new phone Sony Xperia U :) it's amazing!
I guess that's all for today, sorry folks!
And now to leave you with another wise quotes from one of my idols
Winston Churchill- "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
^ Brilliant man!
Right toodle-oo!
Peace out.
Abbie :)
No comments:
Post a Comment