Wednesday, 20 June 2012

My patience is running incredibly thin..

Hello Bloggers, just a warning I am not in a particularly good mood so this is an official warning that if you do not wish to listen to my rant please get off this page, much obliged :)

Eurgh, right where do I begin I'm not naming names because im not like that but Crikey Me some people are getting on my nerves and I just had to let it out in my blog GAHHH! I mean it's like why do you always have to get involved in my business, you're supposed to be happy with your own life so stop trying to fix mine, you brag about how amazing it is and then try to get involved in mine just naff off and let me live my own life, JEEZ! And also stop blooming smothering me, yes we're good friends but give me some air, I am other peoples friends too you know! And stop blooming making things awkward and saying stupid things that end up making me feel awkward arghhh, lsndojnfjskjvfbpfdkbpotkpokg!

Anyway, (deep breath out) rant over.

Peace out.
Abbie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment